Constraint-based sketcher addon for Blender that allows to create precise 2d shapes by defining a set of geometric constraints like tangent, distance, angle, equal and more. Sketches stay editable and support a fully non-destructive workflow.
Minimum version: Blender 2.92
Discussion and feedback: Discord
Experimental addon: This is still work in progress, don’t use it on production files without a backup.
- Download the ZIP archive from github (do not unpack it after downloading)
- Open Blender and go to: Edit > Preferences > Add-ons > Press “Install…” button
- Browse to the location of the ZIP and select it, then press “Install Add-on”
- Enable the addon by pressing the checkbox
Geometry sketcher heavily depends on the and won’t be fully funtional without it.
- Inside the addon’s preferences check the “Solver Module” tab to see if the module is already available
- Either press “Install from PyPi”
- Or download the appropriate *.whl file here and press “Install from local File”