Redmond SkyKettle integration for Home Assistant
This integration allows to control smart kettles from Redmond SkyKettle series.
- Allows to set target temperature.
- Allows to set any boil mode: heating (keep desired temperature), standard boiling, boiling+heating.
- Allows to change many settings of the kettle directly from Home Assistant, even more settings than the official application allows.
- Allows to read all statistics, even more than the official application allows.
- Allows to use kettle as RGB lamp.
- Automatic mode change if target temperature changed, allows easy control from Google Assistant, Yandex Alice, etc.
- Persistent connection and fast reconnect.
How to use
- Install it via HACS – search for SkyKettle or just copy skykettle directory to your
- If you are not using Home Assistant Operating System make sure that
getttool(or just Home Assistant binary) has access to BLE device. To do it just execute those commands:
sudo setcap 'cap_net_raw,cap_net_admin+eip' `which hcitool` sudo setcap 'cap_net_raw,cap_net_admin+eip' `which gatttool`
- Add SkyKettle integration just like any other integration.
- Make sure that the Kettle is on the stand and it’s plugged into the outlet.
- Select MAC address of your kettle from the list.
- Tune rest of the settings if you want.